Biology Practicals Class 12
- Perform science experiments at your fingertips
- Learn anytime and from anywhere
- 3D gamified way of advanced learning
- Boost your academic score
- Accessible through Mobile, Laptop, Desktop, and Tablet
- Gain a competitive edge in IIT and NEET exams
- In this simulation, you will learn about the structure of the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS) and Central Nervous System (CNS).
- You will learn about the generation and transmission of neuronal signals.
- You will learn about the reflex arc and reflex action in this biology practical.
- You will explore all the sensory organs.
- This virtual biology lab offers a very realistic environment and gives you a real-life experience.
- Every step of this biology experiment, including setting up the experimental setup, dissecting the specimen, demonstrating the models, making permanent slides, and many more, is very interactive and has been simulated in a way that is very similar to what you would do in a real lab.
The nervous system coordinates all thoughts, stimulation, and movement. An animal’s nervous system coordinates its movements and sensory data by sending and receiving signals to and from various regions of its body.
It comprises the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and autonomic nerves. Neurons regulate the functioning of the nervous system- the fundamental cells of the brain and nervous system. These cells receive signals with the application of touch, light, and other stimulation, and send motor commands to our muscles. Then, neurotransmitters, the body’s chemical messengers, transmit these signals from one neuron to another.
During the electrical signal transfer, neurons undergo repolarization and depolarization of electric charge. In other words, neurons adjust their electrical charge in a vibrant, and dynamic manner as they relay and signal information to other cells. You will learn about CNS, PNS, the generation and transmission of nerve signals, and the working of sensory organs.
Check all science experiments.
Watch this video to learn more about SimuLab.
Requirements for this Science Experiment
⦁ Neuron ⦁ Sensory neuron ⦁ Motor neuron ⦁ Interneurons ⦁ Eye ⦁ Ear ⦁ Nose ⦁ Skin