Biology Practicals Class 12
- Perform science experiments at your fingertips
- Learn anytime and from anywhere
- 3D gamified way of advanced learning
- Boost your academic score
- Accessible through Mobile, Laptop, Desktop, and Tablet
- Gain a competitive edge in IIT and NEET exams
- In this experiment, you learn about the structure and functions of human endocrine system and the endocrine glands.
- You will learn about the hormones and the mechanism of hormone action in this biology experiment.
- In this simulation, you will explore the concept of appetite and understand why few people, even after having a heavy diet, are not fat.
- This interaction creates a very realistic environment and gives you a real-life experience.
- Every step of this biology practical, including setting up the experimental setup, dissecting the specimen, demonstrating the models, making permanent slides, and many more, is very interactive and has been simulated in a way that is very similar to what you would do in a real lab.
The endocrine system is a communication system that uses feedback loops to control distant target organs by controlling hormones secreted by the internal glands of an organism directly into the circulatory system. In the human body, certain molecules function as hormones and provide chemical coordination, integration, and regulation of the systems. These hormones control the endocrine glands, specific cells, the metabolism, growth, and development of organs.
The hypothalamus, pituitary, pineal, thyroid, adrenal, pancreas, parathyroid, thymus, and gonads (testis and ovary) make up the endocrine system. In addition to these, a few additional organs, including the kidney, heart, and gastrointestinal system, also manufacture hormones. The hormones produced by endocrine glands are often stored inside intracellular vacuoles or granules. These glands lack ducts, and are vascular.
Endocrinology is the study of the endocrine system and its diseases. It is one of the most crucial systems in the human body. You will learn about the system via various activities and animations.
Check all science experiments.
Watch this video to learn more about SimuLab.
Requirements for this Science Experiment
⦁ Pituitary Gland ⦁ Pineal Gland ⦁ Parathyroid Gland ⦁ Thymus ⦁ Adrenal Gland ⦁ Pancreas ⦁ Testis ⦁ Ovary