Organs Detailing Possible for Eye, Ear, Heart, Brain, Lungs and Skin
5th December 2023
1. Eye :- You can now learn about the structure of Eye along with external and internal parts with detailed texture (real look-alike) and detailed labeling of internal structure, layers of the eyeball, and external structure of the eye.
Detailed structure of the circulatory system of the eye with the labeling of arteries and venous supply of eye and eyeball.
Different cut sections of the Eye like transverse cut and sagittal cut section that allow you to have a detailed evaluation of the internal structure of the eye and its corresponding relations.
You will experience very good detailing in terms of the extraocular muscles, muscle movements, and the exact position of the muscles in the eye.
2. Ear :- Structure of the Ear along with external and internal parts with detailed texture (real look-alike) and detailed labeling of External ear, Middle ear, and Internal ear.
3. Heart :- You can learn about the internal and external structure of heart along with the cardiac cycle. A different view of heart in 3D (Anterior, Posterior, Transverse and the Sagittal cut section) is also available.
Different valves of the heart and their labelling and detailed structure of the circulatory system of the heart are also provided.
4. Brain :- Now explore the internal and external structure of the brain with labeling with different views in detail.
3D model of the brain shows exclusively the different lobes of the brain in different views (superior view, posterior view, transverse and sagittal view).
Check out the circulatory system and the cranial nerve supply of the brain with detailed labelling.
- Functional Areas of the brain and their corresponding actions.
- Gyrus and sulcus of the brain in different views.
- Poles and lobules of the brain in different views.
- The cerebrospinal fluid area is enabled.
- Dorsal aspect of the brainstem.
5. Lungs :-
- Different costal surface areas of lungs along with detailed labeling.
- Different layers of pleura.
- Detailed structure of lobes.
- Pulmonary arterial and venous supply.
6. Skin :-
- Microanatomy of Skin- Explore different layers of skin in detail.
- Different types of Skin – Thick and thin skin and the difference between thick and thin skin.